Saturday, October 25, 2008

First post

The purpose of this blog is to provide information about software engineering, project management, and testing and how to do these activities in a more efficient and effective manner. I will share my experiences, strategies, and philosophies and a few stories along the way. The title of the blog represents my feeling of how software projects should be viewed. Like a cruise in the Northern California Wine Country, software testing should not be difficult, it should be an enjoyable and sometimes difficult struggle. To do it effectively and consistently you need the right tools. I am not talking about automated software testing tools either. I am talking about tools such as the proper frame of mind, environment, experience, knowledge, and support. These are the tools that I hope to help you develop so that we can all build better software and have fun doing it.

No comments: